To begin, first choose your campus from this guide's menu options. Then scroll or use the menu to browse equipment categories and find what you need.
What you need to know when borrowing equipment:
- OIT Student ID or ID number is required for item checkout. On the Portland Metro campus, a photo ID is required.
- You are responsible for the item(s) while they are checked out to you. Lost or broken items will be subject to a replacement or repair fee.
- Equipment must be returned directly to the Help Desk.
- Renewals are determined by availability.
- In most cases, checkout periods range from 2 hours to 7 days. Talk to a librarian if you will need the item for longer. Long-term laptop loans of up to 1 year are available.