Article Galaxy Scholar is an article delivery service that fills time-sensitive needs when the library doesn’t have full text access.
1. Copy the title of the article you're interested in, and paste it into the "Find Books, Articles and More" search bar on the OIT library homepage.
2. Click on the article title where it appears in the search results.
3. On the article page that appears, scroll down to the "How to get it" section, and click "Get It Now with Article Galaxy."
4. Review the Article Galaxy Scholar terms, and ensure you have tried all the strategies to retrieve the article for free. If you are in an OHSU joint program, remember to check the OHSU library to see if they provide subscription access to the article. If you still want to proceed, enter your email address at the bottom of the page and click "Submit."
5. Click "Request PDF" to submit the request. The article will be delivered to your email within a few minutes.
Note: Some articles are not available through Article Galaxy Scholar. If this is the case for your article, you will be re-directed to the library's Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service, where you can place a request for the OIT library to obtain the article via the ILL process (which can take several days).